Wednesday, August 24, 2011

a new friend! more camping!

 Our good friends just had a baby girl!  Baby Gloria is lovely and we've been so happy and lucky to spend some of her early days and moments together. (those are the photos I am sad to have lost).  Gloria and her family came camping with us to the Shuswap this last weekend- at 8 days olds she lay on the sand and had a looooong nap.
 Glen taught Elliott about lighting a fire. 

 I taught Elliott about not touching public toilet seats, and instead bringing your own potty seat!
 Elliott has a new bike!  He seriously wears a helmet 95% of the time.
 The boys enjoying a day at the beach.  Elliott swam for so long, and got so chilly, I had to do skin-to-skin contact with him for 15 min!
Ahhhhhh summer.  The boys are out there in a dingy. 

No comments: