Elliott has made a big leap developmentally this summer (in my opinion). He is now addressing and conversing with familiar adults independantly of me. And he is happy to play with his pals independantly of me (I don't have to even be in sight the entire time!). I am so happy for him, and it is really nice for me too- I think that we are both more independant now. I'd like to think it is my efforts, but probably just a developmental change for him.
Here he is Sunday morning on a bouncy castle with a friend- they had it to themselves for a whole 2 hours (I think all the wake boarders were still hung over at 8am!). My girlfriend and I sat in lawn chairs, drinking coffee and chatting- nice!
This doesn't have to do with the heading, but I like the splash! It was a hot weekend here in Kamloops and we spent a fair time in our little pool and on the slip and slide.
No comments:
Post a Comment