Friday, October 25, 2013

fiiiiinn!

This is a common sight at home. Finn takes off down the sidewalk whenever he can. Glen has secretly followed him and he went 2 blocks before sitting in the middle of the side street. Awesome. But Mr cautious Elliott always runs after him for me and tries to lure him back home. This doesn't work but holds him off until I get there. Oh Finny. I am learning how to parent a risk-taker.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Is it ok that I laughed at this!? Glad to hear that you keep a good eye out, but honestly I think Finn is hilarious!

...you just wait until he's older...

hayward-cheetham family said...

We always laugh (sometimes in secret). I already think of the trouble he'll be in... Elliott says he thinks finn will smoke ( the worst offense in his eyes).

hayward-cheetham family said...

We always laugh (sometimes in secret). I already think of the trouble he'll be in... Elliott says he thinks finn will smoke ( the worst offense in his eyes).