It has taken me 6 months to learn how to download photos from my new (now old) phone! But now I'm onto it, and wanted to share a few good months worth of phone pictures.

Our neice, who we adore and wish she lived closer to us.
Glen had to work New Year's Eve and Day so Elliott and I had breakfast out together in Kelowna.... we missed Papa, but it was kind of special too.
EJ loves hockey- especially this $250 mask.
Glen and I had a mini-break in Kelowna- this is their new outdoor skate rink. Way to go Kelowna planners.
Sort of fuzzy- but Elliott loves to shave with glen- he's got cream all over his hands.
Last night we had a picnic in the park with our friends. Elliott LOVES his friend SJ and they wrestled and played like this together for about an hour. It is lovely to see him enjoying a friend so much (who needs a brother?).
Spontateous park play with friends after daycare.
Our fantastic, wonderful neighbours at Mother Goose- we spend Monday nights together at our local school singing our hearts out.








No comments:
Post a Comment